What is the Light? What is the Light?

Nice!

Graphically excellent, The music was also pretty uber.

You've got some awesome drawing talents and super-crazy imagination. Great work, keep it up. =) 5\5

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Very well done.

This was different from the other AD movies, in the way that it wasn;t as...shall we say "Child Friendly" as the others. Take not the wrong way i enjoyed it a lot. I just felt it a little scarier than the others.

I hope you understand. =)

5/5
9/10

Sober Sober

Simply amazing

Probably because i am a die-hard MUSE fan (Hence my name) But your graphics are smooth and tidy, a very well put together piece. A little short also but still, well done to you. 5\5 =)

Create-a-Mole Create-a-Mole

A very good game.

You've given a wide range of items to use as well as some very clean graphics. i thouraghly enjoyed playing around with this. 5\5 =D

This gets my hopes of Frontpage anyday. =)

Flash HELP! Flash HELP!

A great peice of work

Really the best part for me was the Disable right click. Many times i have tried to find how to do that, but now i know ^_^

Thanks, also that music was really calming. So that made this tutorial much better than the others. Nicely Done 5\5

=)

~Musey~

Pusher Pusher

Not bad

You have definately proven yourself a very good Actionscripter. Although the levels were a bit samey in the way that it was the same objective, or maybe another enemy or something. Could have been a bit faster too. The music was kinda annoying, but you did good, i'll happily give you my five. =)

Jedidiah-1 responds:

Thanks for the kind words. Like I said it is my first and I tried to work out all the flaws the best I could. I just got to a point where I had to be done with it and move on.