Create-a-Mole Create-a-Mole

A very good game.

You've given a wide range of items to use as well as some very clean graphics. i thouraghly enjoyed playing around with this. 5\5 =D

This gets my hopes of Frontpage anyday. =)

Flash HELP! Flash HELP!

A great peice of work

Really the best part for me was the Disable right click. Many times i have tried to find how to do that, but now i know ^_^

Thanks, also that music was really calming. So that made this tutorial much better than the others. Nicely Done 5\5

=)

~Musey~

Pusher Pusher

Not bad

You have definately proven yourself a very good Actionscripter. Although the levels were a bit samey in the way that it was the same objective, or maybe another enemy or something. Could have been a bit faster too. The music was kinda annoying, but you did good, i'll happily give you my five. =)

Jedidiah-1 responds:

Thanks for the kind words. Like I said it is my first and I tried to work out all the flaws the best I could. I just got to a point where I had to be done with it and move on.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very Good

I like a good RPG in the morning. This one is by far the best. Graphics were sharp, data entry and all that was an added bonus. Well done.

Blob Kombat Blob Kombat

This was actually very good.

A few improvement suggestions:

1- Make it a bit faster, don't be afraid to up the frame rate.
2- make alternate or choosable levels.
3- bring in some music, but make sure it ties in with the level.
4- more powerups.

This was a very good first submission, i see a great future ahead. Keep it up and you'll have something of a masterpiece in your name. Well done 5/5 =)

brix brix

A very good game

The actual gamplay is really quite unique. Although you could spped it up a bit and make the background images flashier. Like changin colour and moving. Bigger levels (taller with more bricks to hit) and funkier music. just a few tweaks, but you still get full marks my good animator. =) 5/5

tomb escape tomb escape

Good

I like it. Keep up the good work. =)

5\5

Via Sol &amp;lt;RTS Sim Game&amp;gt; Via Sol <RTS Sim Game>

A little frustrating.

But still great. games of this calibur should be rewarded. All i found wrong with it was the map was a little small and you could build buildings over one another.

Apart from that. Well done. You deserve a 5.

P.s: Make map bigger. =)

Flyborg responds:

OH FORGOT TO MENTION: Use arrow keys to scroll the map! It's huge! :D

The buildings-thing can't be fixed - but I'm glad you like the rest of it.

Snowflake Kid Snowflake Kid

Addictive

This is simple yet unbelivebly fun and addictive.

Woo 150!

This's your room on drugs This's your room on drugs

Todays Highlight

This has certainly made my day a lot brighter =)

Please make more like these. This was superb.

Capt-Awesome responds:

wow thanks so much, yeah maybe i WILL make another of these... any suggestions?