What is the Light? What is the Light?

Nice!

Graphically excellent, The music was also pretty uber.

You've got some awesome drawing talents and super-crazy imagination. Great work, keep it up. =) 5\5

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Very well done.

This was different from the other AD movies, in the way that it wasn;t as...shall we say "Child Friendly" as the others. Take not the wrong way i enjoyed it a lot. I just felt it a little scarier than the others.

I hope you understand. =)

5/5
9/10

Sober Sober

Simply amazing

Probably because i am a die-hard MUSE fan (Hence my name) But your graphics are smooth and tidy, a very well put together piece. A little short also but still, well done to you. 5\5 =)

Become Become

Astounding.

I have seen Knox's work, but your claymation is far more complex and smoother.

You are truly worthy of my 5 and 10. =D

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Oh yes...

This is the joy-bringer to my day. Absolutely amazing is an understatment to this animation. The song and the animation is just.....Great!

A very well deserved 5\5 =)

Egg Egg

truly amazing.

I've seen some great Frame-By-Frame animation in my time but this ranks up at the top.

Possibly one of the absolute Best FBF animations seen so far. A tad on the short side, but i can imagine an animation like that giving it's weight back in writers-cramp.

But anyway, Great work, Keep it up 5\5 =)

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Very Well Done.

I've got that funky tune in my head now. :-D

Definately a very good movie, keep up the good work. 5/5

Bones Bones

The presence of MUSE compels me to review!

Your animations are superbly liquid, also the graphics are so life-like. And the music was perfectly fitting (Especially the MUSE track ;-)

I give this 5/5. Keep up the good work. =)

Glurk! Glurk!

Superb

Nicely Done. Keep up the good work. =) 5\5

Jerbeh responds:

thank you!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Absolutely Magnificent.

Possibly THE best animation i have seen on Newgrounds. You should be very proud of having such great talent. Well done. truely worthy of more than 5\5 =)